- Conservation & Restoration
- Leisure & Hotels
- Public Buildings
|Project:||Molex, Shannon Industrial Estate|
|Client:||Molex Ireland Ltd|
|Services Provided:||Civil and Structural Engineering, Project Management, Project Supervisor Design Stage (PSDS)|
|Project Size:||2,700 m2|
Garland were appointed to supply civil and structural engineering services to Molex Ireland Ltd. in 2007. The company required a two-storey extension at the factory to accommodate a business centre and a materials storage area. To achieve this, existing roads and services had to be diverted. Our team managed the design and construction of the 2700m2 extension, which featured an RC frame with a flat steel roof and a plant room supported on the roof structure.
- Topographical survey including site investigations, preliminary and detailed designs and cost estimates.
- Geotechnical appraisals.
- Liaison with Local Authority and Utility Companies.
- Planning Applications.
- Preparation of civil and structural engineering designs, drawings and tender documentation.
- Procurement, Project Management, Client & Design Team Liaison, Site Supervision and Cost Control.
- Project Supervisor Design Stage.
- Assessment of Contractor Claims, Certification of Payments and Completed Works.